Montag, 27. September 2010

the day i learnt my lesson the hard way.........

I originally wrote this post using a pen and paper (!) in a hotel in Bucharest.  I thought I loved Romania, the people, the culture, the food and the architechture.  I was so very wrong.  Bucharest does have its charms but travelling in a group of 50 and sitting in the bar with a glass of beer I felt so lonely.  I had no one to share my experiences with and realised rather pathetically late in my life that it was not Romania I loved but the friends I have there.  The sarmale is good in Bucharest but amazing when I am at my friends house.

This got me thinking about my life in Luzern, yes the city (town) is beautiful but thats not what makes me love the place.  What I love is all the amazing people I have met and the people I continue to meet.  I have made some truly great friends in such a short space of time and to them I would just like to say thanks x

1 Kommentar: