Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

Hidden Pineapple and other bad stories.....

A little known fact about me is I am allergic to pineapple and kiwi fruit, not in a life threatening way just in a it makes me sick way.  Yesterday I bought a salad from the coop I have been so good at checking for dairy ingredients I forgot to check for pineapple.  Big Mistake, I am now lying on the sofa drinking water watching junk on TV.

I think the Coop have it in for me though,   the other weekend after one too many the night before (I woke up in my bathroom) I went to the Coop.  The one nearest my house but I started to feel dizzy and queasy I thought I would make it out the door but no.........................I was ill in the cleaners mop bucket tres uncool!!!!

I have now turned over a new leaf............ alcohol free drinking tea x

2 Kommentare: