Montag, 13. September 2010

When does nostalgia become sad?

Yesterday I made scones. Everyone knows that scones are the Sunday hangover cure (along with earl grey tea). Then I taped eastenders and my friend came round and watched it. This I thought was cool, having an english evening when it was typically english weather outside. Also it was a good reminder that I am lucky to live where I live.


However, today I recorded neighbours. Neighbours the show no one has watched since they are a student. I am wondering if I have taken this nostalgia trip far too far.


Talking of tea - its impossble to make a decent cup here I have invested in Twinings and a loose leaf tea but it just doesnt taste the same. I would say its the milk but I dont have milk in my earl grey.


Also I am very proud of myself, I got asked to go to pickwicks this evening and I said no because I am now a good girl

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen