Mittwoch, 25. August 2010

to go out or not to go out that is the question?

I like to think of myself as a professional but sometimes its difficult to remain so.  Like last night I had lots of work but stayed out longer than I should because I was having a nice time, the result working well past 11pm.  Tonight I have been invited out, now I know I see my grade 10's for the first time tomorrow my social brain says go my teacher brain says stay in and get your preparation done.  Sometimes its just annoying being sensible!!! 

On a completely different topic I now understand the train announcments in german.  Given my german is barely basic I am quite proud of this acheivement.  Also I can understand some of the articles in the free newspapers that are always on the train.  If I could translate this into talking I would be doing quite well!

2 Kommentare:

  1. yay for your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will read all of it now. It's not letting me follow you for some reason right now so i'll keep trying. weird!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. it might be cos i use a different email address its mackem.sympathiser@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen